May 22, 2009

The chalk outline

And there I was,
Accepting the applause,
Looking at the sky line,
Feeling the adrenaline ..

And then I saw her,
And heard her purr ..
All she did was shine,
She was no concubine ..

She stole my heart,
It was Cupid with his dart ..
I offered her some wine,
And I was on cloud nine ..

I walked her to the edge,
It was harmless I pledge ..
She said she's fine,
I took it as a good sign ..

I offered her a smoke,
And for hours we spoke ..
Her hands I took in mine,
And she felt so divine ..

I could feel her kiss,
But her push I did miss ..
Now the only part left of mine,
Is the white chalk outline ..

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Oh well. Now that I see the blog on the web , I can see the white chalk outlines. As opposed to the mobile viewing the other day, this one is a good read.

Good work.