Dec 1, 2009

Dragons & Tea

When we meet up,
Never when I'm by myself ..
The same way you come,
The same way you go ..
The things we speak,
The things you hear,
Are no different,
From what I've heard ..

Dragons and tea is what I think about,
Sometimes I wonder what it was all about ..
But then, it always made perfect sense,
And now, nothing seems to have changed at all ..

We plot a thievery,
We plot an assassination ..
It never dawned,
It was right round the corner ..
We plan mass bunk,
We plan world peace ..
We discuss life,
As it is meant to be ..

Lets get another drink !
Can you light the smoke for me ?
You got some change on you ?
Shall I light the smoke for you ?
I'm beside you,
We're gonna do good ..
We might as well plan of Rome,
But for now, I'll see you get home ..

Dragons and tea,
Is this how life's meant to be ?
Dragons and tea,
How much better can life be ?

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Let's get another drink!
Can you light the smoke for me?
You got some change on you?
Shall I light the smoke for you?

May be I should see you in front of Gate 12! Maybe for tea, I'm done with Dragons! :)