Oct 16, 2011

Microwave life


Wake up frozen,
To the ringing clock,
Set the timer,
Aah, and then starts the day ..
Tut tut tut,
Waste no time,
You're walking on a line,
Delay no more,
Or the train would have passed ..
Get working,
Push a button or two,
Be alert, be awake,
You could be eaten up by a snake ..
Say cheers, say please,
Get out of the way,
There are always some beers,
And don't forget to say thank you ..
Some say chill,
But aren't I on a hill ?
I'm here just for a meal,
So what's the big deal ?
There comes my meal,
With it's own seal,
It's safe it says,
To warm it up a bit,
But then, who really cares ?
Crawl back,
With a heavy head,
With thoughts of nothing,
And hopes of everything ..
All I want is a warm bed,
And dreams of you ..

Maybe dream I would,
Of waking up warm,
When I wake up next,
With you by my side,
Aah, if only it were,
A microwave life !



3 comments:

Vivek Bhargav said...

ha!! quite some waves inside the box yh....

Arun Kaushal said...

yup !! they're bad for your brain too ! ha ha ..

vinay said...

no comments :)