Jun 13, 2009

Flying High

Where do u see yourself in 5, she asks.
I give it my best, wait for the impact.
she's not impressed,and she says we're all done .
Its all over now, its back to square one.

Its 5 minutes before the bell rings at last.
time just flew by, it was so damn fast.
it takes sweat and tears to bell the cat.
the way it went, I know i dont stand a chance.

Chorus : I just wanna fly, so high, into the Blue & Velvet sky.
Reaching for the stars, fly so high.
Turning back to look, at the wasted years gone by.
There is hope, of a new start in life.

Lying awake in fear, it consumes my mind.
tomorrow is a new day, hope its better than last.
that uncertain feeling is one of a kind.
I know now what i need to do, and do it fast.

So I check in my bags, Im waiting for the call,
I have time to kill, maybe walk around the mall.
Running away from home, to a new and distant world.
Hope to change my luck, get rich and walk tall.

Solo & Chorus

Now I am what they call, a wise and learned man.
I draw a six figure now, just like i planned.
Then the bubble bursts, and ends all the fun
i am back home now, Im back again to square one.

Chorus......

No comments: